XML or Extensible Markup Language is widely accepted because of numerous reasons. It allows for easy data transmission over internet and also for the insertion of data into a website. Using this format eliminates any possible compatibility issues. Thus many people are outsourcing PDF to XML conversion services. But for those with a limited budget, there are few software which are either free or very cheap.
PDF to XML conversion Free Online
• Pdfx: This website is exclusively dedicated for these conversion. The user-friendly site is great in handling diagrams as well as images. For proper working, it doesn’t demands huge bandwidth.
• Docspal: It supports numerous format output. The website deals mainly with texts but not that much effective when it comes to images.
• Office Converter: This is simple to use and the user just need to enter the corresponding document url. The document need not be present in the hard disk.
On Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista
• Acrobat reader Plugin: Here there is a direct ‘save as’ option which spares your time but the downside is that the software loses certain aspects of images.
• NitroPDF: This tool works on Windows XP as well as on almost all the advanced operating systems. Different output formats including HTML and JPEG can be provided.
• PDF to XML OCR Converter: The software has its version in more than a few languages. The disadvantage is its unreasonable costs when compared to the output formats handled by it.
• Doxillion Free Mac Document Converter: The easy-to-use PDF to XML conversion software also facilitates transformation between a surfeit of formats like HTML, TXT, WPS and DOC etc.
• Verypdf PDF to XML: This is a suitable option for you if the document to be converted also includes plenty of images. However, the software is very costly.
• Able2Extract PDF Converter: By this, PDF format can be transformed to many other formats like AutoCad and XML. It also assures cross-platform compatibility.