Logo designing tips
Do you think that it’s quite simple to develop a logo for anyone with a bit of creativity and command over designing tools? Well though it may seem so, designing is in fact something which demands huge level of intellect and ingenuity. So, it’s always better and reasonable to entrust your task with any of the professional graphic designing companies in India.
Now what makes a symbol to reflect the message of your business in most appealing manner to your prospects? Most graphic creation services companies in India who specialize in logo development services are concerned of the following elements in a design.
Your logo should be unique and a typical graphic designing company assures that. This is very important for a positive brand building. Imitation or stealing the ideas from others is perhaps the worst thing any graphic companies can do. All professional graphic designing companies in India check for the originality concerns before finally delivering the output to clients.
Experienced Indian companies very well understand that each color has separate meaning and message to convey; the impact made on the viewer is different for different colors. So, the service provider must first analyze the nature of business or company and then only finalize regarding the color combination for your logo.
A logo developed by the service provider has to be used in different media. So, it is important that the grace of the logo design is equally maintained when it is in B/W and with the increase or decrease in size.
There are lots of graphics manipulation tools which the graphic design service providing company can use. A service provider must make optimal use of these so as to avail customers with a logo that impresses prospects and elevates the sales graph.
Logo Design Strategy
Your logo design strategy is actually a part of your brand’s strategy. Here are a few points that you should take a note of:
You should focus on identifying typical brand characteristics. How is your brand unique and how do you want to position your brand? You need to identify your value proposition and combine it with the latest design trends in order to create your brand’s voice.
Smart research leads to the creation of smart logos. Logo designs are not the effects of arbitrary efforts, but are the outcomes of a well-thought out effort to understand the best possible combination of colors, fonts, and combinations.
Colors evoke different emotions and so you should choose colors wisely to make sure that you are evoking the desired emotions in your target audience.
Logo shape and geometry have an impact on its application. Corporate logos have diverse applications across business cards, letterheads, websites, and envelopes. In the airlines industry, for example, logo design demands versatility.
Logo and Tagline
Lexicon analysis is a crucial research task. The tagline delivers your brand’s messaging. Company taglines are properly drafted to define a company’s product or service properly. Logos are often designed and delivered as a system where the logo may stand-alone, or include the tagline.
Logo Design Guidelines
- Your logo should demonstrate your business’s philosophy. Your logo should be unique, which means that you do not need to copy your competitors’ designs. If your logo features a symbol, it must be somehow related to your industry, your company’s name or a special offering that you provide or certain characteristic of your business.
- Additional detailing can be avoided. People remember simple logos more easily than complex designs. Strong letters and graphics have better visibility, however it is much easier to scale up or scale down simple logo designs.
- Your logo should look good even in black and white form. If your logo does not appear good in black and white, it won’t appear vibrant in its colored form. The printing costs for multi-color logos are on the higher side compared to double-color logos.
- You logo should be scalable. Whether in small or large size, your logo should appear equally attractive in diverse media. Your logo should look good in business cards as well as in billboards.
- Your logo be based on sensible artistry. Your logo should have a “balanced” look. One element of a logo should not over-shadow the other elements. Asymmetric logos do not look good. A logo gets its balance from a powerful combination of color, line density and shape.
Small Business Logo Design
There are reputed companies that specialize in developing logos for small as well as large businesses. Small Business logo design is an art that experienced designers have mastered and they can render professional support. Designing logos for small businesses means paying attention to minute details and ensuring that small businesses are able to capitalize on the logo-design to create a strong brand identity in the market. This needs a thorough understanding of the business’s objectives, its branding character, and its target audience.
Stay in touch with us. Our Indian team of experts providing logo designing services in India, through our blog brings to you tips, techniques and tools that play pivotal role in graphics realization.